What to Expect
When you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked to fill out your initial paperwork. Please allow one full hour for a pregnancy test appointment and 1.5 hours for an STD testing appointment. All services are free and confidential.
Planning For Your Appointment
We look forward to seeing you. As you make plans to visit, please consider:
- A photo ID is required for your appointment. If you do not have a photo ID, we will take a photo of you at our center.
- No insurance or payment is necessary.
- STD testing is by appointment only
- Pregnancy tests are preferably by appointment, but walk-ins are welcome.
- All services are free and confidential.
- Please be aware that your appointment may have to be rescheduled if you arrive after your scheduled time.
Bring Your Partner
We serve men and women at Loving Choices. If your partner would like to know more about your pregnancy confirmation, we’d be happy to include him as well.
Get Free Pregnancy Confirmation
Our pregnancy tests are 99% accurate. If you think you could be pregnant, give us a call and confirm with us. All of our services are free and confidential. We are a safe place to find out more about your pregnancy and your options.
A Free Ultrasound
If you receive a positive pregnancy test from Loving Choices, you may qualify for a free ultrasound. An ultrasound will give you an accurate measurement of how far along you are as well as the viability of the pregnancy.
Free STD testing and treatment
It’s essential to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) if you are sexually active.
Our centers are conveniently located in Rogers and in Fayetteville. Call, text, or submit a request online to schedule an appointment with us.
lead to Beautiful Destinations.